How you can benefit from it:
- You will manage prices reserved to vendors or partners in an easy and fast way;
- You will be able to hide prices and add to cart button to users with a specific user role.
A good way to show the right price to your users
When vendors build a partnership with you, they expect to have the possibility to purchase on your site with a dedicated price list, without too much difficulty and without the need to have an unlimited exchange of emails or phone calls with the administration for each order.
This would jeopardize the useful collaboration, with the risk that your user could prefer another store.
The same thing occurs with other customer typologies, as shop managers, partners or customers who purchase big quantities of products.
They expect something from you.
It would be good to have the possibility to apply and show the right price for each user role of your shop after their authentication.
Our “Role-based prices” makes this possible in a supremely fast and easy way.
Furthermore, you could also decide to show the price (regular, on-sale, role-based) or add to cart button for each single user role, in order to have the maximum control.
Role Based Prices doesn’t allow creating new roles. It only manages the ones already available. However, you can create new roles with the use of Members plugin.
Create role-based rules
And set specific purchase conditions for users registered in your shop
Apply a role-based rule to some specific products
And extend the rule to all products or to the ones belonging to specific categories or tags
Mark product price up or down
According to the role users have been assigned on your site
Combine more than one price rule
And apply for example, a double discount for specific users only
Show one or more prices to each user role
Among regular, on-sale or role-based prices
Show a custom message
If none of the available prices are shown
Make your shop a catalog
By preventing some user groups from buying
Select any user role
Integrated thanks to a dedicated plugin like ‘Members’
Assign customized labels to prices
And differentiate the role price from the retail price
Show tax included price
By choosing to apply the action to each user role of the shop
Choose the price on which to apply the rule
“Regular price” or “Sale price”
Provide a different message
If prices are hidden to users
Show the price of a different user role
Let the customer know what he would pay if he became another user type
Whether you use Aelia or Currency Switcher
You can get product prices per user role converted into the currency your users see automatically
- Increase or decrease single product price according to user role
- Create different price rules according to user role
- The price rules can be applied to the regular price or sale price (if set)
- Apply a role-based price rule either to a single product or to some specific categories or tags
- Exclude a role-based price rule from specific categories or tags New
- Increase or decrease product price by percentage value or fixed amount
- Combine more than one price rules on the same product and assign a priority level to sort them
- Show or hide each of the following for each user role:
- regular price
- on-sale price
- role-based price (starting from regular price and actual price)
- “Add to cart” button
- Option to show price for a different user role New
- Create price rules for each product variation
- Show a custom message to users who see no price
- Use roles configured with a third party’s plugin like “Members”
- Show or hide tax included price according to each user role
- Change labels of the products price
- Compatibility with Aelia Currency Switcher: get user-role based prices automatically converted into the currency users see
- Compatibility with Currency Switcher: the perfect option to have role-based prices converted in a multi-language website