Loyalize your customers with an effective points-based loyalty program and instant rewards.
How you can benefit from it:
- Customer retention: through points, you can increase the percentage of client retention, loyalize them and encourage repeat purchases to earn points to be redeemed.
- Build relationships: collections of points psychologically reward customers and nourish the long-term relationship between the customer and the store.
- Increase conversions: point systems push customers to spend more to collect points and reach a goal (47% of buyers completes the collection of points to get a discount coupon or a free product).
- Make your customers happier: receiving points, rewards, and discounts make customers happier, an important factor for business growth.
Loyalize your customers with points-based loyalty programs and instant rewards
The collection of points is a very powerful tool to involve and loyalize customers and allow them to save money or receive a reward or gift after reaching specific point thresholds.
In the landscape of marketing strategies, collector schemes are a milestone in loyalty activities. Thanks to Points and Rewards, you will be able to encourage users to register to your shop in order to earn points, as well as assign points on every purchase they make, on specific spent thresholds, on their birthday, on every review published on your products, etc.
Points redeem automatically through a discount coupon applied to the user’s cart. Easy to set up and manage, our plugin is the definitive solution to build a powerful loyalty program for your customers in just a few minutes.
Configure a global rule for points and set different rules by specific products or categories
Create a global rule to define the number of points to be assigned based on the product value and, if needed, assign a different number to specific products or categories (e.g. you can assign a higher number of points on the purchase of product X only and no points at all to products belonging to category Y).
Enable point earning for all the users or only for those registered with a specific role
Choose whether to enable point earning for all the users purchasing on your shop or to make it available only to users with a specific role.
Assign extra points based on the achievement of some goals or on certain conditions such as the users
Reward your users by assigning extra points when reaching a goal (e.g. extra points after placing 100 orders, after spending a total amount of €1000, when earning 500 points) or on specific conditions (e.g. 10 points on their birthday, 5 points for every review posted, etc.).
Customize the messages shown on the product, loop and cart pages
Insert a custom text, upload an icon or an image, change the text and background colors to enhance the message shown to users related to points they’ll earn with the purchase of the product.
Choose whether to offer a fixed or a percentage discount when redeeming points
Points earned by users can be redeemed as a discount that will apply to their cart. Choose whether to apply the discount as a fixed amount (e.g. €50) or as a percentage (20% on the cart value).
Set different conversion rates to earn and redeem points based on user roles
Offer a higher or lower discount to users belonging to a specific role by creating advanced rules for each user role available in your store.
Offer free shipping to users who place an order and redeem points earned
Choose whether to offer free shipping to users who place an order and use collected points to get a discount. Free shipping can be a good incentive to loyalize customers and encourage them to purchase!
Set conditions to redeem points based on the minimum cart value or set a maximum discount they can get
Based on your needs, you can set conditions to let users redeem points: for example, you can set a minimum cart amount, a maximum discount on the single product, or on the cart when purchasing with a coupon.
Let users choose how many points they want to redeem and the discount to apply on the cart page
Improve the user experience by offering clear and immediate feedback about the value of points redeemed in the cart. Let users choose and insert the number of points to redeem and know the related discount in real-time.
A dashboard to easily track and manually edit the users’ points
Track users and the points earned and edit their profile manually by adding, removing, resetting points, or banning users in case of anomalies.
Manage points linked to canceled or refunded orders
You can choose to remove earned points if the order is canceled or refunded and to reassign points redeemed with an order that was refunded.
Quick import or export points from or to a CSV file
You can now import your customer’s points from another solution without fearing they will loose their rewards using the CSV import feature. The same functionality would be useful if you want to export the points to a spreadsheet and re-import them after updating the totals.
Offer users a reserved area where they can monitor collected points and their progress
Users can easily keep track of the points earned, orders placed and actions related to their points from their personal profile.
Send notifications to users to encourage them to place an order before points expire
Push your customers to go back to your shop to purchase again without losing points they have collected so far: a powerful and easy strategy to have returning customers and boost your sales.
- Set the conversion rate (spend/points) to set the number of points customers can collect for each purchase
- Admin can view a list of users and points collected with purchases
- Admin can update the number of points earned by users
- Users can view points earned so far in “My account” page
- Users can redeem their points on the checkout New
- Users can benefit of a discount calculated according to their points balance or select the number of points to use and change the discount amount accordingly
- You can set a maximum amount for discounts (customisable per category and single product)
- Assign a specific number of points for each simple or variable product to the users who purchase on your store
- You can set an expiration date for points collected
- You can decide to round up points or round down points
- You can override points awarding rules on category and product level
- Send reminder emails some days before points expire
- You can remove points assigned to orders that are later cancelled or refunded
- You can assign points also to customers who have purchased before the plugin was installed
- You can assign points to a new registered user if there are previous orders with the same email as billing email New
- You can customise point assignment according to WordPress role users have
- You can assign extra points when the following conditions occur:
- registration in the store
- first order placed
- review on product
- specific spend threshold reached
- specific number of points collected
- user’s birthday
- Checkout total Thresholds ( gain points by Checkout totals) New
- You can assign or remove points from customers’ balance manually and add a description (visible to customers) to motivate this action
- Insert “My points” link in customers’ account page
- Show points in order details in My Account and in the Order confirmation email
- You can edit all labels and messages shown to users
- You can enable email sending to users each time their point credit is updated
- You can enable messages to inform users about:
- points due for the purchase of the selected product
- discount in cart available according to points collected so far
- Widget in the dashboard to allow the administrator to view users that have collected more points so far and those who have used discounts
- Widget ‘YWPAR Points Rewards’ showing users their current points balance
- Shortcode that allows showing the points history to users
- Possibility to set a percent discount based on the product price
- Possibility to set a minimum amount of discount under which users can’t redeem their points
- Reset points history for all users registered to the shop or just for some of them
- Ban/unban all users or some of them so they can or can’t benefit from your Points rewarding program
- Import points history from Points and Rewards
- Import or export points from or to a CSV file
- Allow the shop manager to edit the users’ points
- Limit the possibility to redeem points only to specific user roles
- Limit the possibility to earn points only to specific user roles
- View how many points every product awards on archive pages
- Enable free shipping also if purchasing through points
- Assign points only when the order gets a specific status: Order completed, Payment completed, Order processing
- Compatibility with Account Funds