Enable an effective affiliate program to earn visibility and loyalize new customers on your shop.
How you can benefit from it:
- You will be able to start cooperations with influencers from your field offering them a percentage on the sales generated thanks to their articles or advertisement on social networks;
- By creating a stable affiliates net, you will get visibility, commercial power, and, as a consequence, you will boost your e-commerce conversions;
- You will get visibility and advertisement without investing money beforehand since affiliates will be paid through commissions on sales effectively made thanks to them.
Create an affiliate program so that both you and your affiliates can earn more and get visibility on your sites
You have designed a modern and functional e-commerce shop where you sell quality products at competitive prices. Yet, no one knows your website and visits are running low as well as the orders: in practice, you are the owner of a wonderful shop hidden in a low traffic street. What you need can be summarized in one word: visibility.
Think of third parties sharing your products on their sites, thus giving them more visibility: you would certainly turn more visits into a huge increase in sales, with no effort and in exchange of a commission – that you set – on the price of sold items. A partnership that only makes winners!
If you are looking for a way of advertising your products and increasing the number of your sales, but you don’t know how to, if you ran out of ideas or you have already posted ads on every blog, then make other people and bloggers advertise your products on their websites.
If they can help you sell your products in exchange for a commission on each sale, you can be sure they will actively help you promote them. Setting up an affiliate program has never been so easy since Affiliates will help you automate this entire process.
Many affiliate programs fail because commissions are only paid if customers purchase one or more of your products right after reaching your website, thus running the risk of rendering the entire affiliation system pointless.
Thanks to Affiliates you won’t run this risk: the plugin will allow you to choose how long affiliates will keep receiving commissions from the users reached through their links.
Admins will have full control of their affiliates thanks to detailed click reports generated by every single link, giving you the chance to choose whether you wish to pay commissions manually or set up an automatic payment system.
You can also set up different commission rates based on the product or user, allowing you to create a custom automated affiliation system starting now, using an exponential advertising system that will increase your sales.
Pay automatically commissions
Each time a new commission is issued, on the specified day of each month or at reaching a certain threshold in commission earnings.
Set information that have to be stored from each visit
Affiliate’s name, visited page, date, ID and conversion time
Set a different commission rate
For different products and users in your shop
Associate purchases of the same user to an affiliate permanently
After the first purchase made through that referral link
Create an affiliate history for each visit
And keep track of all affiliates who have contributed to generate that visit
Approve automatically new affiliates
And spare the time to approve them manually one at a time
Create and assign coupons to your affiliates
That will generate a commission when using them after sharing
Set a time for clicks from the same user
So the click count is more accurate and not distorted
Show reports about commissions
And show details for each single product
Notify each action on your site via email
To keep everything under control
Choose how to recover the affiliation code
From classic query string and the specific form in “Checkout” page
Let affiliates request payments
Affiliates can now request a withdrawal of their commissions
Add or remove an affiliate from the order manually
Commissions will be processed automatically after saving new data
Remove the affiliation after the first purchase
Or after the pre-set expiration date
- Track visits coming from the affiliate link to credit commissions if a visit turns into a purchase
- Set a time limit for cookie storing of refer ID, so that if visit and purchase do not happen in the same session, commissions can be, however, credited correctly
- You can credit commissions only to affiliates that have registered and have been enabled correctly
- Option to trash commission before deleting it permanently New
- You can create new affiliates directly from users registered to your site
- You can use a shortcode to allow affiliate registration
- Use a shortcode to show contents conditionally to users that are affiliates
- You can set a general commission for affiliates for each order coming from their refer ID
- Commission status changes automatically each time order status changes
- The plugin manages automatically all totals concerning affiliates and updates them according to the status of commissions and orders
- The plugin calculates automatically refunds and decrements the total of affiliate commissions in case of refunds
- You can register payments that have to be made to affiliates
- You can handle basic reports that can be filtered by date
- You can customise parameters for the cookies managed by the plugin
- Affiliates can access their own dashboard, where they find all information about sales trend
- Use shortcodes to let admin print the affiliate dashboard section in any page of the site
- You can use the shortcode “Generate link” to generate links for taking users to your site with the correct refer ID
- Automatic payment of commissions when a set amount (threshold) has been reached
- Automatic payment of commissions on a specific month day and/or when threshold earnings are reached
- Pay commissions every day
- Only pay commissions older than a certain number of days
- Withdraw commissions, affiliates can:
- request commissions withdraw New
- upload invoices for their withdraw requests New
- generate invoices for their withdraw requests New
- Possibility to assign coupons to affiliates New
- Generate commissions on sales made with coupons shared by affiliates New
- Detailed report of clicks generated from referrers in a summarising table with main information and their conversion status
- CSV export procedure for commissions
- CSV export procedure for affiliates New
- Specify a different commission rate for each product and/or user
- Affiliate history for single order
- When the order is completed, the commission can be assigned to:
- last affiliate who led user to the site
- first affiliate associated with user on a permanent basis
- Enable email notification to administrator and affiliate user
- Advanced report with commission statistics generated in the store
- Set the time lapse after which a visit from the same user has to be counted as a new click
- Require administrator approval for enabling a new affiliate user
- Admin can ban Affiliates
- Refer id generated by the commission can be included in the URL query string to which user has been redirected or from a code user inserting during the checkout
- Affiliate can register by the plugin registration form or by any other registration form provided in the store
- Associate an order with a specific affiliate
- Share referral link on social media New